Tuesday 22 February 2011

Day 323: Monday 21st February 2011

Ahhh and so begins my week off work in honour of my 25th Birthday on Wednesday! (eeek!)

Kicked the week off in style with an intimate gig from Sea of Bees- such a great band and so good live.

One of my favourite bands (Peggy Sue) happened to be in the audience and when I bumped into them in the toilets I had to tell them how great they were. I then went on to mumble something about wearing their T-shirt and promptly ran away. SMOOOOTH.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    This is a GREAT photo. I have just discovered Peggy Sue and they're quickly becoming one of my favourite bands too.

    Sarah Betty xx
    http://www.sarahbetty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you :) Oh Yay, glad you like Peggy Sue, they're brilliant- currently recording their second album I believe!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete