Sunday 18 July 2010

Day 97: Saturday 17th July 2010

Had a plan to spend all day relaxing, reading and blogging today- but lucky for me a couple of my friends called me up and ruined those plans in the best way possible! Ended up joining them to the lake near us for a girls wakeboarding day, now I don't wakeboard myself, but my friends do and watching them play in the water was brilliant. In between rides we kicked back in the sun enjoying hot dogs, cupcakes and games. Ended up going for dinner together too, was such a nice day- I love it when things don't go to plan.

Here are some pictures from the day, most of them are of us playing on longboards, which I've decided I must own.






(I'm not gonna lie, I didn't take this one, this was the fabulous work of Fi!)





(Yeah that's right, I had a go! WANT ONE)




Good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment