Thursday 22 April 2010

Day 11: Thursday 22nd April

Today was a good day...and a little bit rubbish at the same time. My lovely boyfriend Antony took me to London Zoo for the day!! Had the best time playing hide and seek with monkeys and getting friendly with giraffes :D but then I got a phone call saying my part-time job couldn't keep me on due to financial reasons. So that kind of put a dampener on my fun. It's more irritating than anything, back to job hunting again. Boo.

Oh well, I've still got the internship and that's the most important thing to me right now. After the call me and Antony strolled down to Camden for a wonder. LOVE Camden. I want to live in a barge on the river there. Please? Anyway loads of pics from today, mostly taken by Antony!!- here are the most 'arty' of the bunch....













No comments:

Post a Comment